WINNER WINNER CAVIAR DINNER!

by - 4:14 PM

So I had my son pick two numbers between one and seventeen (the amount of followers) and he chose the numbers that correlate with ..........

#1 Grand Prize Winner - Megan Klauer!!!

#2 Prize Winner - Kate, or Queen Kat, which I shall heretofore refer to her as :)

Y'all come on down!  The price is right!  Provide me with your addresses and I will send you each some very nice boxes of scrap goods.  Thanks for supporting me and my blog!  :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. thank you darling! I still wanna know about Grandmaster Flibble and Percy though LOL :) will email you my addy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! I'm so excited! Could I get your email & I'll send you my addy. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And I can tell you first-hand, Dawn's boxes are beyond AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete