by - 8:29 AM

Hidey Ho campers!  Yes, it has been awhile since I have posted but when Michelle Hernandez asked me to join a mini blog-hop to celebrate our first year anniversary of blogging, I broke out my paintbrush and scissors, resuscitated my mojo, and got to work.  Here is my latest LO...


And here is the very first LO I posted about 1 year ago...





The most notable change in my scrapbooking is the subject matter.  I still have my wonderful boy Cade to supply me with plenty of photo opps, but if you'll look at my latest LO, you will notice...what?  What's that?  A MAN!

Michael and I have only been together for a few months, but I adore him and we have lots of fun, interesting outings, and I am looking forward to many more.  Please don't take away my scrappin' liscence, but I always forget to take my camera when we go out.  I know, I know...
I just want to say that it amazes me how many wonderful, hilarious women are involved in this craft, and I have the greatest time interacting with many of you.  Thanks for sticking around my site, leaving love, and inspiring me to do and be more.

I'd like to thank Cassie Box and Paper Issues for allowing me to be a part of their design team, and for allowing me the freedom to deal with real life issues while continuing to contribute (on occasion, lol) to their fabulous website.  Cassie, you are the trillest, crafty chica of them all :)


Next check out Christina Colon at http://www.memorablepages.blogspot.com/
and where the blog-hop starts - Michelle Hernandez at http://www.myanaloglife.blogspot.com/
We have all come a loooooooong way since just one year ago!

Thanks y'all!
Cheers!

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ya know what amazes me? That I am left out. I really don't think that LO is a hot mess either. For real. Glad you didn't stab that first LO to death. <3 It's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girl!!! The photo is fantastic! You look truly happy and I'm so glad. I always liked your "style" - the color and funky pattern mix in each of your pages is always amazing. Thanks for being my friend- tricks and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- I love the first LO as well- the chipboard flower and the COOL edge painting? Now I realize where I got those from. DUH! I was immitating you the whole time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I remember that last page! And I think it's still adorable! Love the page of you and bf too. We have come a long way haven't we! My work no longer represents an angry 3rd grader anymore! Now it's more of the emo pre-teen! Oh how we grow! **Hugs** to the best friend I've never met!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thankful to Michelle for having this little hop so I could see your shtuff! I love your style! Congratulations on a year of blogging (and on the Man, too!) Looking forward to becoming a regular stalker...er...I mean, reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was waiting for this post :-) well done, congrats on everything, and yes - LOVE your creations! post more!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete