Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sassafras June Challenge

Hi you guys!  Today's post centers around the June Challenge over at Sassafras Lass.  Here is the sketch by one of my paper idols, Michelle -

Sketch_JUNE

And here is my take on the sketch ~





Isn't it crazy how some layouts just flow together, and others take painstaking hours?  This was the former, thank goodness!
I used Sass Lass papers (my personal FAVE!)- from Anthem, Wall of Fame and from Mix and Mend, Alterations and Bungle Jungle's Tree Tops.  There is a paper whimsie card thrown in with a couple misted doilies, and a hand sewn tag by Amy Tangerine.  The pins are from For The Luv of Art and the candy buttons from Pebbles.  For good measure I threw in a few stitches with Orange floss by Sew Easy.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for taking a gander  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love love love this layout!! From the photo to every one of your awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? This is the first time I see this page and it ROOOOCKS! Did you upload it to Sassy? Love it! Into pinterest it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is precious! I love all the layering, the stitching on the tag and the distressed doily...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawny- Studio Calico is running a sunday challenge this week- July 11- about pages that make you smile- you should enter this- it's really great!

    ReplyDelete