Paper Trunk

by - 3:12 PM


This is my favorite Halloween page I have ever done! I am not much for the themed holiday papers, so I was happy to find the funky, retro style papers by Paper Trunk! You've gotta check out the whole line called Rockabilly, along with the "Flair" buttons. I have one of them in my blog header even! Paper Trunk is an up and coming scrap design label, be sure to check their website for fresh and fun papers and elements.

Oh, this is my son dressed as John Dillinger. Yes we are aware that Dillinger didn't have a French moustache, but it just looked so good with Cade's outfit!

As always, thanks for taking a gander at my Rockabilly boy :)
Posted by Picasa

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I just love those pictures! What a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout! Your little guy looks so cool in his fancy suit, what a perfect costume! And the papers and imagery you chose to put with it are amazing! Love the car with wings, so fun! I have never heard of Paper Trunk, I am off to check them out now...you have definitely peaked my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,I love these pics!!!Great job!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zoot suit riot :-) love the page! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this layout, what a super-fab boys page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh, i just LOVE this! that green polka dot paper is fab...i must get me some! lol! so excited to be on the PI Creative Team with you! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your style..this is suck a cool layout. Different from the traditional halloween. Love it.

    ReplyDelete