by - 11:46 AM


*insert sheepish smile here*
Hi Herneeeey! Everyone, this is Michelle. Michelle this is everyone.
Okay so maybe only a person or two :)
This LO had me chuckling for an hour when it came to me. Ya see...there is Herny (that's what I call Michelle Hernandez (http://www.myanaloglife.blogspot.com/) and then there is ol' Albert. Above them is the typewritten message "you're old school and cool" and I made it seem like I was talking about Einstein by adding "you too Herny".....ahahahaha!! See what I did there? :)

Woooo...that was fun. :)))))

You know I love you , Herns!

Up on the left top - that stuff that looks kinda like a small banner is the "punch" left over from my Around the Page Punch (crown) by Martha.  Now that is using your scraps! 

The circles are punched from vintage fabric pattern and then distressed with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger.

Maya Mist added the spritz and spray and splatter (otherwise known as FUN!) and American Crafts Thickers provided the punch line. :)  *corny drum roll*  Bah Dum Bum!

I like how the back of the Sassafras Lass scalloped edge says "Life Is Beautiful"

Oh and that great typewriter (which you can leave the sentiment off if you like) is Hero Arts Cling Stamp "My Type"

Thanks yall!  Especially you Herny, my new friend.

Posted by Picasa

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. cute, cute, cute...so glad you explained the herny...my first thought was hernia, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! and LMAO at Kim's comment! Hernia!! LMAO!!! I WANT THOSE STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU KNOW WHAT- I LIKE HERNIA- IT'S LIKE HERNY BUT FEMALE. :)
    I LOOOOVE THIS PAGE!! IT'S SO FLUFFY!!! wait- wrong kid's movie...
    It's so AWESOME!!!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU Dawny- I am tickled pink.
    Love the scrappy bits- I am SO stealing this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. It's just so darn - COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!
    I love using left overs...this totally rocks!!!!
    =)
    p.s. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't say what I thought when I first saw the HERNY...ok, I will say it...my brain read it as HORNY...I'm bad, what can I say???!!lol...love it and wish I could make layouts like this; mine never look this cool.

    ReplyDelete